I have met people with such characteristics in my life, but have never really thought of putting together these "symptoms" and making a logical conclusion that the person might be a harming element in my life.
Anyway, here's a really short extract:
1. Rough Treatment "The Loser" will hurt you on purpose. If he or she hits you, twists your arm, pulls your hair, kicks you, shoves you, or breaks your personal property EVEN ONCE, drop them.
2. Quick Attachment and Expression "The Loser" has very shallow emotions and connections with others. Typically, in less than a few weeks of dating you'll hear that you're the love of their life, they want to be with you forever, and they want to marry you.
3. Frightening Temper "The Loser" has a scary temper. If your boyfriend or girlfriend blows up and does dangerous things, like driving too fast because they're mad, breaking/throwing things, getting into fights, or threatening others - that temper will soon be turned in your direction.
7. It's Always Your Fault "The Loser" blames you for their anger as well as any other behavior that is incorrect. When they cheat on you, yell at you, treat you badly, damage your property, or embarrass you publicly - it's somehow your fault.
15. Bad Stories People often let you know about their personality by the stories they tell about themselves. The stories a person tells informs us of how they see themselves, what they think is interesting, and what they think will impress you.
I guess I'll have to stop hitting my girlfriend. (j/k)
|"Hey, wanna see my doughnut holder?"|
Identify the Loser - The abovementioned article.
Douchebag - Encyclopaedia Dramatica definiton of a douche.